SAFETY AND TRAINING
At PLS Construction we pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients and employees and the vital role that safety and training play in a successful operation. That commitment includes more than just the assurance that our employees are working in a safe environment; it also includes their professional development, more specifically, the training required to become more proficient at their responsibilities and subsequently, to advance within the company.
PLS Construction is a member of ISNetworld, PEC Premier and PICS safety consortiums. Each PLS employee must complete Basic Safety Training from area-specific sites, as well as complete a Basic Refresher Course annually.
The PLS Safety Manual, developed by industry professionals, covers a myriad of workplace safety topics such as:
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Electrical Safety
- Lock-Out / Tag-Out
- First Aid / CPR
- Fire Protection/Fire Extinguishers
- Fall Protection
- Respiratory Training with PFT, Fit Test and Medical Evaluation
- Confined Space
- Pre-employment Screening and Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
PLS Construction ensures that all on-site personnel have the required training and expertise to complete their work safely and efficiently. Regardless of the role in the process, each PLS employee, in addition to the information provided in the Safety Manual, must also be well versed in the following areas:
- Forklift Operation
- Hammer Drill and Impact Wrench Procedures
- Job Safety Analysis Procedures
- Contingency Escape Plan Preparation
- IAGI Training (Each PLS crew consists of at least one employee who is IAGI Welder Certified)
PLS Construction, Inc.
2257 N Loop 336 W.
Conroe, TX 77304